April 1, 2016
Choosing love will guide your brain positively. Fear will darken and cloud your path, but love will broaden and enlighten it. Love creates new opportunities out of problems.
1. You are more often motivated by what you can gain and take part in. Love is a natural pathway to travel towards something you can gain.
2. If you truly love something or someone, you will continue working towards success, allowing your love to motivate you.
3. Love requires sacrifice, and if you are willing to sacrifice for what you love, you will grow exponentially.
4. When you begin something great, it is because you “fell in love” with your project. Keep this mindset at the forefront of your actions.
5. Recognize that fear is an emotion felt when something huge is taking place, but that love will allow you to push through those obstacles.
6. In the words of Jim Carrey, “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance at doing what you love.”
7. Love frees you to act with confidence and courage.
8. Fear says, “I can’t be enough.” Love says, “I already am enough.”